The recording of financial transactions, so that summaries of the financials may be presented in financial reports, is known as bookkeeping, of which double-entry bookkeeping is the most common system.
As per Wikipedia Accounting or Accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial and non-financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations.
Our team of experienced professional accountants help you with your transactional bookkeeping and accounting functions which include Bank entries, reconciliations,invoice processing, payment allocation, monthly journal entries, sales tax reconciliation, third party POS reconciliations, setting up chart of accounts etc.
How do the CPA firms benefit out of our Services?
Across the Globe large CPA firms have their Back-office operations in developing economies. Small and Medium sized CPA firms can benefit from the services of outsourcing firms like ours in the following ways:
- Highly experienced professional on Accounting Software QuickBooks/Xero with experience ranging from 2-5 years.
- Highly trained professionals with experience of working on Large Scale Restaurant Franchises on ERP software like Restaurant365.
- Experienced professionals who have worked on major third-party applications like Bill.com, ADP, Paychex, Sure Payroll, Shopify, Amazon, PayPal, Gusto, Brinks, Stripe, Square, Etsy, Blind Books, Practice Panther, WooCommerce etc.
- Data access through Remote Desktop Protocol or VPN to ensure seamless workflow and data security.
- Use of high-end data protection anti-virus applications.
- Back up resource available always to ensure un-interrupted flow of work in case of the dedicated resource not being available.
- We have our own Standard Operating Guidelines which are shared with the CPA firms before commencement of work to ensure both sides are on the same page.
- Service Level agreements can be executed with defined parameters from the clients.
- Reporting timelines and structure defined before the commencement of assignment.
- Daily work reporting structure as per client needs.
- Assistance during the Audit process of the clients.
- Availability across US time Zone.
All these best practices which we use for our clients help the CPA firms in leveraging their clients and maximize their revenue.